A microgrid is an energy generation and distribution system of low tension that uses a generation source, in this case photovoltaic solar modules, storage batteries and a software to manage the generated electricity and deliver it to the consumption site. It can be controlled as a single entity and operate in parallel with the grid or in an intentional isolation mode.
Microgrids-as-a-Service (MaaS) is a new, industry-leading financing model that allows companies to deploy microgrids without any upfront investment, while eliminating financial risks and complexity in the process, helping microgrids to deploy in the country.
In some cases, the upfront cost to purchase a microgrid can exceed your CAPEX budget. If so, then you might consider our Microgrid-as-a-Service contract. This new, industry-leading financing model helps you to deploy microgrids faster, cheaper, while giving you full ownership over time.
In greenenergy®️ we give a complete service: installing the equipment (solar modules, inverters and batteries), organizing the financial plan, operation and maintenance for each client, with the goal that this is an affordable and turnkey solution.
- Zero upfront investment*
- Immediate and healthy return of investment
- Predictable payments and a hedge against utility bill inflation
- Immediate savings
- Avoid remodeling or infrastructure costs
- Energy security and independence 24/7
- Increases client’s resilience and sustainability
- Ownership of equipment over time
- Off Balance Sheet ownership
- Reduce energy cost by monetizing tax incentives (for non-profits and governmental organizations)
- Quick response to consumption changes to guarantee the tension stability and electric frequency
*Credit review is required
We have partnered with the leading energy storage equipment manufacturers, microgrid software and control service providers, local and international financial institutions to create the most bankable MaaS offer in Costa Rica today.
With greenenergy®️ as your local development partner, we can give you a full turnkey experience from performance modeling, designing, engineering, and installing the microgrid to operating and maintaining it throughout its useful life. We are proud to offer our existing and new clients this innovative approach to microgrid finance and ownership today.
Contact us if you are interested!