Solar panel leasing options in Costa Rica
Many people want to save costs in their monthly electricity bill. To achieve this, most look for solar panel leasing options that don’t mean a big upfront investment.
At greenenergy® we offer you the opportunity to install your photovoltaic solar energy system through the operating lease based on a financial function figure.
What does this mean and how do I know if my solar project is applicable for the leasing?
To know if your project is feasible to use this financing option or not, the level of savings generated by the system and your financial situation must be considered.
5 things you should know about the solar panel leasing:
- Generally, the leasing is for a 10 year term.
- The rates vary and will depend on each project.
- The client must give an initial deposit which will depend on each case under study.
- The monthly leasing fee covers the insurance and annual maintenance of the equipment.
- Your goal is to pay the fee with the savings generated by the photovoltaic system. Therefore, this helps your cash flow. Finally, at the end of the lease term, you own 100% of the system.
Other solar panel leasing options: Micro-grids as a Service
We also have our Energy as a Service (EaaS) or Micro-grids as a Service (MaaS) financing option. With it, the necessary investments within your operations are made and you agree to an acceptable minimum yield. Generally, this leasing option is used on industrial projects that have high electricity consumption. With this in mind, if you want more details and information on what is a micro-electrical grid, click on this blog.
In this video about greenleasing and MaaS you will see how this financial products can bring you efficiency and freedom at once.
Want to explore more about the solar panel leasing options? Contact us at email@example.com and we will help you analyze your solar project.